Sunday 23 April 2017

How to use Google Slides for planning

This video shows you how to create a google slide, plan your work, duplicate and paste work across groups and how to link the slide to your site. I have chosen maths as an example but you can use the same skills and techniques in other areas like reading and writing, just with a bit of editing involved. The main idea is to get the first slide perfect for each subject area which does take some time but believe me it gets so much more easier for when you planning for the other weeks.I hope this video is helpful and please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Khismira
    After trying for what felt like hours to link my Explain Everything activity to my site, I remembered this video you had made. It has told me EVERYTHING I was having problems with.
    It is really clear and shows the steps in such a logical order.
    Thank you for this.
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete